Sunday, October 21, 2012

On Hold



A few months ago I never would have imagined that I would have to postpone the launch of Lora Eden cottage foods. However, I also wouldn't have imagined that I'd be working at one of the top dessert spots in Denver, either. For the past two months I've been working as one of a team of pastry chefs at the dessert-centric D Bar on 17th avenue in uptown Denver. It has been an amazing ride so far and I have learned and been inspired by so much already. 




With the holiday season on the horizon I know that I will be cooking up a cornucopia of tasty treats. And don't worry, I will taunt you with pictures of them. Lora Eden cottage foods is never far from my mind, and I will continue to work ideas for it. 

But until then, I will be undergoing yet another big move, so I must be off to begin packing!

Happy Sunday!


michaelandersongallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment